I've mentioned before that I LOVE to research! I research everything from vaccines, to the best bottles for breastfeeding, to safe cleaning products. While I'll often look on message boards, or amazon.com for opinions, I tend to gravitate towards blogs as I feel like I can get an honest impression from the mom reviewing the item.
When I am asked to review an item from a company, I put a lot of time, energy, and effort to review the item. I also strive to be completely honest in my posts as I know there are other moms like me who love to research and will google and find my post. I know I have definitely bought items before because of a blog review.
Thus I wanted to do an update of sorts on my top 10 items (in no particular order) that I have reviewed that we still love and use regularily.
1. Rockin' Green-I use this everytime I go to wash my cloth diapers. It truly works. No stink, no smell, no build up. I love it and highly recommend it!
2. 4moms Cleanwater Infant Tub-I actually can say I'm a bit surprised that I love this tub this much. I'm a bit of a minimalist so to have an extra infant tub around is normally not my style. However, with it's awesome features and Xiomara still being too tiny for the big tub, this is perfect!
4. Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler Double Stroller-This is perhaps one my favorite items that I have reviewed. The fact that this folds up small enough to easily travel is what has sold me completely on this double stroller. We have taken it many places and it is still in great condition! If you have twins, or two close in age and need a light double umbrella stroller, this stroller is definitely it!
5. DevaCurl-While I vacillate between going completely "poo free" and using DevaCurl's No-Poo, I always come back to DevaCurl. Plus the AnGel is still the absolute best gel ever for not only my hair, but also my two curly headed girls. If you have even a slight curl to your hair, and are wanting to work with your curl, I suggest looking into DevaCurl.
6. Gro Egg-If you would have told me a year ago that this item would be on my top 10 list, I never would have believed you. It seems too simple, yet it works great. Each day at both naptime and bedtime, I only need to look at the girl's egg to see if the room needs adjusting. It has been a huge help in controlling any issues with heating/cooling!
7. Good Nite Lite-By far this is a favorite at our house! Yes it may look a little silly, but this Sun/Moon works. Each night when we tuck the girls into bed we remind them that when the sun is up in the morning they can get up. Without fail, each morning within a minute of the sun turning on, we hear Zoelle's little feet making her way downstairs to us. I love this thing!
8. Aden & Anais Dream Blanket-Before I received this blanket, I knew I was in love with the Aden & Anais swaddle blankets. What I didn't realize is that we would love this blanket so much that we would buy two more so that way both Meridian and Xiomara could have one too! Yep, it's that great!
9. Boogie Wipes-I use these weekly, if not daily! I love, love, love them. I keep some in the diaper bag, my room, the girl's room. I tell friends about them and shh....I use them on myself. This past week, all three of the girls have had terrible colds and I am constantly wiping their noses. Wiping goes much better with a Boogie Wipe!
10. SkinMd Lotion-This is still the only lotion I have ever used on my face that has kept my face feeling and looking hydrated. Plus it has been gentle enough on my sensitive skin not to make it break out. Definitely a plus in my book.
So there you have it! My top 10 items that I have reviewed! I hope it's been helpful to know that items that I reviewed a year ago are still getting much use here and that they work!
Speaking of reviews, I know I have been quiet lately. As I mentioned above, writing a review is a lot of work. From communicating with companies, to testing the product, to posting the review. I felt like my blog and time was being consumed by it (something that I did not want). So I took a little break for awhile. Don't worry though, they are coming back, so stay tuned as I have some great reviews and giveaways to come!
Disclaimer: Besides the initial product (s) given to me for review, I was not given any compensation. I just wanted to write an update on the products I still love and use daily!