Shortly after we adopted Xiomara, a friend gave me a Sleepy Wrap. I was thrilled! I had heard of them before, but never actually tried one. I admit, I was a bit nervous about all of that material, but I quickly learned that I had nothing to fear.
I followed the easy instructions on their site, and I was wearing Xiomara snuggled next to me in no time at all! I would say that of all my baby carriers that I have, this one is by far the best for a newborn/little baby! I felt like Xiomara was the most secure in this wrap compared to any others. Most of the time, I would put the wrap on, put Xiomara in, and she would fall instantly to sleep. It was perfect! Especially being that I was a busy mom with three girls, three and under. Being able to wear one of the little girls really helped me go about my day as normally as possible.
I also attribute the Sleepy Wrap with helping Xiomara and I bond. I would often do kangaroo care with her in the wrap to promote attachment. I only wish I could have had this wrap with me in Georgia when we first got Xiomara.
To see more great pictures that I have posted of Xiomara in the Sleepy Wrap, click here!
The Sleep Wrap is one of my #1 recommend items for a new mom! The best thing about it, is that they are extremely affordable and they still work great! They are for newborns all the way up to 45 pounds!
Sleepy Wrap has generously offered one of my readers to win a Sleepy Wrap of his/her choice!
Please go become a fan/like of Jewels & Treasures on facebook. Then like Sleepy Wrap on Facebook. Leave me a comment telling me you are a fan of both along with your first name and last initial. Please do me the favor of making sure you leave your e-mail address in the comment if it is not visible on your profile. (1 entry)
1. Follow me via Google Friend Connect (must be a public follower). (1 entry)
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
3. Follow Sleepy Wrap on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
4. Tweet the following Tweet then come back and leave me the link to your tweet (1 tweet/entry per day):
#win an @SleepyWrap carrier from @jewelsntreasure http://tinyurl.com/3njvafy
5. Subscribe via e-mail to my blog. (2 entries)
6. Grab my blog button and post it on your blog and leave me a link letting me know where it is at. (3 entries)
7. Follow me via Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
8. Let me know which color you would choose if you won! (1 entry)
Winner will be chosen at random from random.org. Winner has 48 hours from being contacted to respond, or else a new winner will be chosen.
Contest ends Friday, May 27, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CST
And the winner is...
Congrats to Chris who said she would choose a navy or gray one! Hope either you, or someone you know gets great use out of it! :)
*The featured product(s) in this post were bought for me by a friend. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.