It's not something I've talked a lot about on my blog before, but I am a cloth diapering mama. Perhaps one day I will do a post on why I switched from disposables to cloth and which diapers I like best and why. However, today I must tell you about an awesome laundry detergent for all of you cloth diapering mamas out there.
Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper Detergent is amazing! Earlier this summer I had been complaining of having stinky cloth diapers. I had tried everything I could think of on them. I did my research on Diaper Swappers and time and time again I kept hearing about something called Rockin' Green. I knew I had to give it a try.
The result: astounding! I have washed my diapers four times now just to make sure, but there is no stink. I have been found to be at my clothes line sniffing my cloth diapers just to make sure the are not stinky, and I for the life of me cannot smell any stink. Even my husband has noticed a difference!
Part of the reason I love Rockin' Green is that they offer several different kinds of soap depending on what type of water you have. This means that no matter what kind of water you have, your diapers are going to come out clean! Not sure which formula is right for you? Check out this awesome map to help determine which one is best for your area.
Besides the fact that Rockin' Green actually worked, I love that it is eco-friendly so it is not only good for my daughters, but also for the earth. After I finished my first wash in Rockin' Green, I'm pretty sure I jumped up and down in excitement and then happily asked my husband if we can, from now on, buy Rockin' Green. After he took a sniff, I got two thumbs up and this is all I will buy for my cloth diapers from now. I love it that much!
Looking for a great cloth diaper detergent that won't leave build up and stink on your diapers? Then Rockin' Green is it!
Not sure it's in your budget right now? Or not convinced it really works, but still want to give it a try? The generous people at Rockin' Green have offered one of my readers a full size bag in their choice of scent/formula!
Visit Rockin' Green, look around and come back here and tell me something you learned. Please do me the favor of making sure you leave your e-mail address in the comment if it is not visible on your profile. (1 entry)
1. Follow me on google friend connect and leave a comment telling me you are. (1 entry)
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
3. Follow Rockin' Green on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
4. Tweet about this contest making sure you include @jewelsntreasure and @RockinGreenSoap along with a link to this contest somewhere in your Tweet (1 tweet/entry per day)
5. Become a fan/like of Jewels & Treasures on facebook and leave me a comment telling me you are along with your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
6. Become a fan/like of Rockin' Green on facebook and leave me a comment telling me you are along with your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
Winner will be chosen at random from random.org Winner has 24 hours from being contacted to respond, or else a new winner will be chosen.
Contest ends Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST
Congrats to #47: Helenlam-you have been emailed
*The featured product(s) in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.