First things first: Mom, mother-in-law, and sister....don't read this, k? Did you go away yet?? Just click the little red X in your right hand corner of your computer. Thanks! :)
Since having Zoelle four years ago, I have struggled a bit with my body image. I'm not sure if it is caused by the few stretch marks I have on my tummy or if it is from the ten extra pounds I carry around, but I definitely don't feel as confident and sexy as I did pre-kids. I've heard many women say that after kids they are uncomfortable wearing lingerie around their husband because they don't feel sexy or pretty. To a degree, I felt that same way. Then I found Cake Lingerie and all that changed.
Cake is designed for expecting mothers or nursing mothers. Since I have been either pregnant or nursing for the last 4+ years, I was excited to try a bra and panties that are actually cute and make me feel sexy rather than like "just a mom".
Cake sent me the Turkish Delight set with a flexible underwire bra. As a nursing mom, I'm always a little nervous when it comes to wearing an underwire bra. With Cake and the flexible underwire bra, I had no reason to fear. I've worn it lots and it has caused no issues with nursing. It is also extremely comfortable and fits perfectly! The briefs are the perfect coverage and again super comfortable.
The best part of it all is that I feel sexy, while still being comfortable and my husband likes it too! ;) So would I buy it? Yes, yes, and yes! I loved it!
Are you a pregnant or nursing mom looking for comfortable, yet sexy lingerie? If so, I highly suggest for you to check out Cake Lingerie! You won't regret it. If you are looking to buy the exact set featured in this post, click on over to Turkish Delight. Update: Right now Cake has a 25% off sale on those items with a cupcake icon. This is a great deal that you don't want to miss!
Cake has generously offered one of my readers a Turkish Delight set available in sizes 32-38B to H.
Visit Cake and take a look at their collections and tell me what one is your favorite. Please do me the favor of making sure you leave your e-mail address in the comment if it is not visible on your profile. (1 entry)
1. Become a Facebook fan of Jewels & Treasures. Leave me a comment telling me you are a fan along with your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
2. Become a Facebook fan of Cake Lingerie. Leave me a comment telling me you are a fan along with your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
4. Follow Cake on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
5. Tweet the following Tweet then come back and leave me the link to your tweet (1 tweet/entry per day):
#win an @cakelingerie set from @jewelsntreasure http://tinyurl.com/3gfxkcv
6. Share via your facebook page making sure to link to this post and to me by using @Jewels & Treasures. (1 entry)
7. Follow me via Google Friend Connect (must be a public follower). (1 entry)
8. Subscribe via e-mail to my blog. (2 entries)
9. Grab my blog button and post it on your blog and leave me a link letting me know where it is at. (3 entries)
10. Follow me via Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
Winner will be chosen at random from random.org. Winner has 48 hours from being contacted to respond, or else a new winner will be chosen.
Contest ends Monday, July 11, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CST
*The featured product(s) in this post were provided for me by the company. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.