Zoelle, at 3.5 years old, has known how to dress herself for sometime now. Each night I pick out her clothes (sometimes with her help if she is interested), and then I leave them out on a chair for her to get dressed by herself in the morning. She loves the independence that it gives her, I love the ability to have one less thing to do in the morning (especially on busy ones).
There are a few times however in which she feels frustrated getting her clothes on. One of those times is getting socks on. Often if her feet are sweaty, she gets mad that her socks don't just slip right on. I recently got a pair of EZ Sox in the mail for review. EZ Sox are convenient because they has little loops to help a child pull the sock right on.
Today I had Zoelle try them, and right away she told me two things: 1. "This is easy mom with those handles on the socks, can I wear them tomorrow?" 2. "These are really warm socks." It made me smile, and I told her "yes". Hopefully tomorrow both of us will have a little less frustration because of her Ez Sox!
Looking for a fun stocking stuffer, or a way to help your child get his/her socks on? I'd suggest for you to look at buying some EZ Sox.
Ez Sox has generously offered one of my readers a pair of EZ Sox in his/her choice!
Visit EZ Sox and tell me which pair you would get if you won. Please do me the favor of making sure you leave your e-mail address in the comment if it is not visible on your profile. (1 entry)
1. Follow me on google friend connect and leave a comment telling me you are. (1 entry)
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
3. Follow EZ Sox on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
4. Tweet about this contest making sure you include @jewelsntreasure and @ezsox along with a link to this contest somewhere in your Tweet (1 tweet/entry per day)
5. Become a fan/like of Jewels & Treasures on facebook and leave me a comment telling me you are along with your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
6. Become a fan/like of EZ Sox on facebook and leave me a comment telling me you are along with your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
Winner will be chosen at random from random.org Winner has 24 hours from being contacted to respond, or else a new winner will be chosen.
Contest ends Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST
Congrats to #9-Andrea!
Congrats to #9-Andrea!
*The featured product(s) in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.