One of my biggest regrets in life is never becoming bilingual. In today's age, I feel like I would truly be doing a disservice to my daughters if I did not give them all the tools necessary to become bilingual. Of course, not being bilingual myself makes it harder to teach my girls, but I will definitely be trying my hardest to make sure my girls are exposed to and have the option of learning a second language.
Since we live very near a Hispanic community, and we plan as a family to do missionary work (once the girls are older) to Spanish speaking countries, we have decided for our daughters to learn Spanish. I am a research maniac, so I did my research and in my research I came across Boca Beth.
I believe I first won something from Boca Beth, and then won something else, and then from there I have just fallen more and more in love with it. Boca Beth is a captivating way for our girls, especially at their ages, to learn Spanish. We have both DVDs and CDs and without a doubt the girls love them both.
One of my favorite things about Boca Beth is that it appeals to all learning styles: visual, kinesthetic, and auditory. Since my degree is in education, it is very important to me that I choose a learning method that both my girls, despite their learning styles, can learn. It is a great introduction to Spanish for the little ones!
Now the only negative (if you want to call it that) about Boca Beth is that I hear Zoelle singing at the top of her lungs in Spanish almost everynight in her bed when she is suppose to be sleeping. :)
If you are looking for an awesome Spanish program for your preschoolers, I say to take a look at Boca Beth, I really don't think you will regret it!
Boca Beth has generously offered one of my readers a chance at winning the Boca Beth Beginner Backpack.
Visit Boca Beth, look around and come back here and tell me something you learned. Please do me the favor of making sure you leave your e-mail address in the comment if it is not visible on your profile. (1 entry)
1. Follow me on google friend connect and leave a comment telling me you are. (1 entry)
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
3. Follow Boca Beth on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
4. Tweet about this contest making sure you include @jewelsntreasure and @bocabeth along with a link to this contest somewhere in your Tweet (1 tweet/entry per day)
5. Become a fan/like of Jewels & Treasures on facebook and leave me a comment telling me you are along with your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
6. Become a fan/like of Boca Beth on facebook and leave me a comment telling me you are along with your first name and last initial. (1 entry)
Winner will be chosen at random from random.org Winner has 24 hours from being contacted to respond, or else a new winner will be chosen.
Contest ends Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST!
*Congrats to #4- Mandy! Enjoy this with your girls!
*The featured product(s) in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.