Now, it is well known in my home that I am no flower arranger. I tend to just find a vase and throw the flowers in and call them good. That is until my handsome hubby gets home and does a beautiful arrangement. That is all about to change now though as I was sent a flower arranging DVD from Flower Duet.
Some of the things shared in the DVD are:
*They go through various flowers and greens and share how to pick out the best ones at a florist.
*How to condition your flowers before arranging them.
*How to clean them so they look nice & clean in a vase.
*Creating a centerpiece.
*How to make a bridal bouquet.
*How to make a tall organic bouquet
After watching it, I am so thrilled to try my hand at flower arranging this spring and summer!
Go to Flower Duet and buy the European Wrap Bouquet DVD for $29.95. I definitely think it is worth the price for beautiful lifelong flower arrangements. If you are planning a special event and want to save money and do your own flowers, it is even better!
The generous sisters who own Flower Duet have offered one of my readers their very own do it yourself DVD.
Go to Flower Duet and check out the Floral Design Picture Gallery and then come back here and comment about which one is your favorite bouquet. Mine is pictured above! Please do me the favor of making sure you leave your e-mail address in the comment if it is not visible on your profile. (1 entry)
1. Follow me on google friend connect and leave a comment telling me you are. (1 entry)
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you are along with your Twitter ID. (1 entry)
3. Tweet about this contest making sure you include @jewelsntreasure somewhere in your Tweet (1 tweet/entry per day)
4. Become a fan of Jewels & Treasures on facebook and leave me comment telling me you are a fan. (1 entry)
5. Become a fan of Flower Duet on facebook and leave a comment telling me you are a fan. (1 entry)
Winner will be chosen at random from random.org Winner has 24 hours from being contacted to respond, or else a new winner will be chosen.
Contest ends Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST!
Winner: #15-Congrats Button and Bows! Hope you can use it for your daughter-in-law's wedding!
*The featured product(s) in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.